Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary Babe

Dear Tre'
For the past 11 months you have brought so much joy into my life. You worked on my heart like a paramedic until you found a pulse in me. I never thought in a million years that i would ever love again and here you are. We talk about things no one understands, and it leaves our stomachs in knots. Have the most passionate debates, sometimes can lead to an argument, but the outcome brings us closer together than ever before. With you i continue to grow, to learn about life, about me. Being with you has made me realize what all the past pain was for, to see this beauiful soul right in front of me, and he's here simply to just love me. You took the time to learn every little thing about me, the good and the bad, and you still manage to treat me better than any man has ever treated me before. You know all of my laughs, my sighs, the way i breathe as to whether or not im sleepy or simply just waking up. You know all of the right things to say to me, we literally say everything at the exact same time. Ive never in my life felt so connected to someone. Theres nothing i dont know about you but yet at times im still trying to unwrap your gift packaging. Theres so much depth to you, im happy im one of the few people that get to see it. I promised you that i would love you unconditionally, and i mean it each and every day. I wanna see the world with you, have you be my first for everything, because with you i feel like my life is just beginning. You have taught me how to be a better person. I didnt realize how different i was until i met you, or how in so many ways i handicapped myself mentally. You set my mind free to endless possibilities, now i feel like i can conquer the world. You inspire me to be the very best i can be, you are and forever will be my sweet muse. No one has ever supported and encouraged me like you do, you are my biggest fan. Nothing compares to you, nothing. I am just glad you love me for me, because i love you the same. I cant wait to spend the rest of my days with you. Life suddenly seems so much sweeter after tasting you, i love you Tre, stay mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment