Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Vent here please!!!





I will begin posting a "daily vent" entry on here everyday, venting about stories you wanna share with other girl readers(no vulgar stuff please). So if you want yours to be posted email me at miqahgirlstherapy@gmail.com . I will try my best to post at least 2 a day and if yours is not posted that day it will the next. We dont have to post your real name if you wanna remain confidential. Your stories can help others so dont keep them to yourself!!!


Also i give advice on relationships, or anything a girl needs to know, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask and i will post a daily Q & A's for you. Send those to miqahgirlstherapy@gmail.com as well. Be sure to give me your name (optional), and age.

No comments:

Post a Comment